Friday 7 November 2014

Spanked!

Today has been a different day..
It was expected..of course it was expected....my mouth tends to ask for things before my brains kicked in and usually when that happens I can't take it back..

Anyway after being on a Orgasm denial ban for a couple of days due to Orgasming without asking several times outside the rules...*bows head*
Safe to say I was extremely gagging for it...
My need for play and pain increases the less I cum so I could of begged really instead my mouth asked for a spanking.....

So today I knew it was coming...literally...

Light spanks with his hand...got me so horny....The endorphins flowed like blood through my veins every time he hit...
Hard enough but not too much...repeatedly over my Butt cheeks...never in the same space...guessing where he would hit next...making my skin blush...
After I admired it in the mirror...
It ached slightly. ..loved it :)

In between our play...The bitch Paddle appeared...now I was there when this was purchased and it's been used as threat in the past so I'm some what intrigued in its power but slightly nervous...

I requested to try it on him first...my request of course got denied
Least I tried

So Butt up...head down....orginal position
He swore that it wouldn't be repeatedly but slow and swift...
Gah...no getting out of it this now

The wait I dreaded worse...never the pain..
First hit was the worse...
Recovering...The second one stung...
Third one...I held my breath...
Fourth one hit the first one which made me yell..
Fifth one...blended into the third one
And the first one still ached...
Or was that the third one?
The endorphins were so strong...
Waiting didn't matter now....pain surrounded my skin...
The feeling was unbelievable
He stopped. ...
I could of took more...
Very impressive
Extremely wet

Even the after pain make me horny
That and the impressive bruises

No comments:

Post a Comment