Wednesday 5 November 2014

Wanting


What do I want? 
I sometimes when he asks it...Think that it's a trick question
Does he mean an answer to an immediate question...as my opinion is only an opinion..he'll actually decide..
Does he mean to see if I was listening...I admit sometimes my mind drifts but I take everything in..
Does he mean to just ask...
Aside from the general answer I want hundreds of things..
i want him
Who has the ability and desire to take complete control of me.
Who knows me to my core, who understands without needing to tell Him my deepest fantasies.
Who craves my submission as deeply as i crave His Domination.
i want to be controlled. Completely…
I want the inner peace, to know that you are accepted just as you are. But, not only that, to know that this person has chosen to own you, to make you His possession, to be cherished by Him.
To know that He wants my happiness and is willing to push me towards it.
I want to please Him above all else...hearing the hushed.."good girl" is a wonderful sound
His ability to push my limits and know how far.

This is all i ever wanted. 
I want to trust...obey...listen...
I want to follow and love...

No comments:

Post a Comment