Sunday 19 October 2014

Obedient Little One?

I consider myself to be an obedient person.

Always have been a rule follower….well really a follower..

My parents would likely disagree with that through my childhood I’m good at following rules.

I like structure.

Being a rule follower – obedience – is what makes me what I consider makes me to be a good submissive.
He tells me what to do and I do it. With a few exceptions, of course.
Rules make me…They fill the urge to please…The need that flows through my veins I know where I stand with them I’ve forgotten some rules, but I don’t consider that being disobedient.

To me, disobedient is intentionally not doing something I forgot because it’s week 1 of the rules and I blame it on my learning curve.

So what does obedience mean to you?
Why are you obedient?
I saw this as a topic of discussion on Fetlife under a Slaves post which got me thinking… Interestingly, the discussion mostly centered around trust.
Can you be obedient to someone you don’t trust? Can you be obedient to someone who doesn’t trust him/herself?
Can you be obedient if you don’t trust yourself?
I have mixed feelings about this.
Because I trust AD whole-heartedly with my mental and physical self, I don’t have an issue being obedient to Him.
And I think if you don’t trust yourself, that’s the perfect opportunity to be obedient to someone else who has your best interests at heart.
But some of the slaves brought this up: If you don’t trust yourself to make good decisions, will you know if the person you’ve given your trust/submission/obedience to actually has your best interests at heart?
 I think the big one for me is being obedient to someone who doesn’t trust him/herself.
A dom should be sure of himself I’m not sure if I could be obedient to that kind of person.
But on the other hand, if giving my obedience to that kind of person actually helps him/her become more trusting of him/herself, then it’s a win-win, right?

What obedience comes down to for me is this: It fucking feels good. It feels right. I love saying “Yes” Being obedient gives me a sense of purpose and pride.
Me being obedient makes Him happy. And when He’s happy, I’m happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment