Sunday 19 October 2014

Who we are


Looking at the way things are, You may think that my journey into the BDSM lifestyle started with a certain trilogy of books.
They were my first foray into reading erotic romance, they were a gateway drug of sorts into reading more erotic romance.
And I found myself most drawn to erotic BDSM romance.
The vanilla books just didn’t give me as much of a thrill anymore.
Soon after that I moved onto reading blogs and connecting with people online.
It all started to click for me: My desire to start and live this lifestyle really started even before I became obsessed with reading.

Some of my earliest fantasies are of bondage and in reality, I’ve been pushing my parents buttons for years, that always gave a thrill..
It wasn’t until I started reading that I discovered there was a name for and lifestyle surrounding what I really wanted and needed.
Also now I know it’s more than just in the bedroom.

That’s when I dropped onto Fetlife

My Master and I began our journey around mid 2013 through a series of online communication..
It soon escalated quite quickly as we were both sure on what we wanted.
Lust soon mixed with love and I found myself staring at my soul mate…
We are just compatible with life with each other not just bdsm
We are however still infants in this lifestyle and we continue to learn through our own experiences which are all so amazing. We just know that it is right for us and this is ttwd.


No comments:

Post a Comment