Sunday 19 October 2014

The simplest things...


Me and my Master. ..AD...he's called here... have what we call...happy hour...
As we still live separately at the moment, every time we share is as equally as valuable as the next...so happy hour is very special...
Sometimes we talk...Sometimes we plan...
Sometimes it's serious...Sometimes it's joking. ..Always laughable...

Tonight
I listened to a brief pep talk....not because I've been bad...but to keep me in my place....
These talks usually make me feel two things...
Horny and submissive...
Horny because I feel so Damn hot when he's telling me how it is and what I'm not gonna do and Submissive because aside from drooling all I can do is nod...
Then we ate...
And I think I can say we both got extremely lucky ;) 

Now I'm new to car stuff but it's fabulous...and giving rough head and deep swallows is one of my favourite pass times...

Happy hour was indeed happy and it's the simplest things that make it that.

2 comments:

  1. It is the simplest things that sometimes are the best. I love that Master can make me laugh..even when i think that is the last thing i feel like doing....and I love that i can make His grin or a hearty chuckle escape His lips....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your message :)
      We laugh a lot
      ..Sometimes even wen I shouldn't :)
      Xxx

      Delete